As I was mindlessly driving around the neighborhood something caught my attention. My left hand was hanging out the car window as I drove with one hand.
My god what was I doing?
We all have seen many people drive like this, but to me there is something so douche about it. Now I'm sure that even as professional "d-bags" roam the earth, others have caught themselves in a douchebag moment.
Moments like:
- Walking around with a "popped" collar.
- Wearing sunglasses indoors
- Suddenly becoming the loud and obnoxious one at a party.
- The quintessential "Schmuck" pose for a picture.
Now these are just a few these you might have done. But as long as they don't become an everyday thing they should keep you steer clear from douchebag territory.
Lets try to contain our inner doucheness. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment