Saturday, January 17, 2009

Small Break...

So it's been about a week since I blogged. But I don't want blogging to be a chore for me; I just need to be inspired to actually sit down and blog about something.

-For example: the amazing way a person proclaims "I will never drink again!" as they have their head in a toilet only to do it again a short while later. Fantastic.

That kind of thing makes me want to blog and share my insight on such random topics.

On another note I just recently saw the movie "Swing Vote," with Kevin Costner, who on a side note, I'm glad that he has decided to go bald gracefully and not go down the Nicolas Cage road who seems to be sporting something that hasn't been classified yet on the top of his head.

Anyway the movie is about the result of a presidential election coming down to one man's vote. That is pressure...though I don't really know where I was going with that.

This blog was kind of everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment