So, right about now I'm wrapping up the semester at my school. So that means tons of work and trying to some how lure the professors into giving me extra credit...am I the only one who thinks that didn't sound right?
I got finals coming up and I'm all stressed about that.
I also might be getting Lasik eye surgery this week...maybe...if the wallet allows...but probably not...but who knows?
Uncertainty Rocks!
Anyway I need to get back to regularly blogging after all this school stuff is done.
You see...I'm responsible...sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
If I could make blogging a career, I would be set for life. It would be AMAZING! And the "book" is more like a collection of thoughts. Actually, that is what it's called. I have already started it. It's a collection of all my writings, from semi-formal to completely random. I hope it's decent. I think it will be. I'm really excited to actually make it a book once I get everything organized with it. I have always wanted to write a real book, but I'm not THAT creative. Ha. And what will your book/script be about? Also, saying awesome is...well, awesome.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Lasik eye surgery scares the bejeezus out of me. Just the name is terrifying. But good luck with that. And good luck with luring your professors into giving you extra credit...yes, it sounds rather wrong. Hahaha