Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Tooth Post

So I have had a discomfort in my mouth for a while now so I decided to take a little stroll down to the Dentist Office so he could have a look.

The Dentist told me it was one of my wisdom teeth that had already found shelter in the back of my mouth . So about a half hour later I found myself walking out of there with one less tooth then I walked in with.

Huh? I didn't sign up for this. I have no idea why I agree to pull it out on the spot. Though I was fascinated by how casual the Dentist was as he made his way towards my mouth with the greatest set of pliers man has made.

And after he pulled it out he shook my hand as if we had just agreed on a business deal. Hell, I didn't even get free floss like I usually do...but I did get an abundance of free gauze. Well I'm guessing the other 3 will come out soon as well. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the amazing story that are my teeth.

1 comment:

  1. This feels like over commenting, but I don't care. I got my wisdom teeth taken out in October. HURTS LIKE HELL. Of course I got mine done all at once. Ouch. And gross.

    ReplyDelete