Besides trying to keep up with all my classes and hoping that somehow I manage to pass all of them I've been:
-Watching Arrested Development episodes and trying to jump on the bandwagon that pass me by a long time ago.
-Thinking of legal ways to make money somehow pay for my Lasik Surgery. Got nothing so far.
-Looking for some time to sit down and start my screenplay.
-Trying to figure out what's going on on LOST. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
-A lot of wondering and pondering which I'm awesome at.
I also been watching that new show "Southland." Which is about cops and stuff. Well...it holds my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
You could...
ReplyDelete1) let companies advertise on your body by you getting a tattoo...or 20
2) take pictures of celebrities
3) sue somebody for walking on your grass
4) put advertisements on your blog (it's legit...I think)
5) Do people's homework for them?
6) Uhhh...I'll get back to you