Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change.


A serious blog...the first of few serious blogs.


On Tuesday, January 20, Barack Obama will officially become our 44th president. I am sure that you will read millions of blogs on this but I will like to take the time to state that I am looking forward to the change that Barack Obama has talked about.


I really hope that this is the beginning of better days for this country. I know that it will probably take some time but I hope that we see changes being made.


On Tuesday, it will be a big day. It will be bigger than big. It will be important. It will be historic. It will be a day that shows our process and growth as not only a nation but as people. I think it's amazing how far we have come and amazing to think that we can still do so much more.


This will be day that will change everything. Hopefully for the good.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I do believe the change will be for the good. Barack Obama made history and broke through the largest stereotype in America, and now the sky is the limit for him and everybody else..

    ReplyDelete