Monday, March 30, 2009

The Sun Hates Me

So today I had the pleasure of driving to school with a car that has no air conditioner. At the same time, the sun had the pleasure of donning his burning hot rays of light directly on me.

It felt like 90 degrees today.

I suffered every time i had to stop at a red light and had to endure the horror of not having any air flow through my window. As sweat formed, so did my rage and jealously every time a person in their air conditioned car drove past me.

I'm sure I'm not the only unfortunate person who sports an AC less car. I'm sure their plenty of people driving ovens on wheels.

Maybe the heat is just planning my demise. Maybe I'm paranoid...see what hot weather does to me.

1 comment:

  1. I drive an AC less car. It makes me want to cry during the summer. It's horrible. But it's a car.
    And you won't have to be on the edge of your seat for long. I'm preparing myself. haha.

    ReplyDelete