Saturday, April 4, 2009

Watch the Curb!

Today I had to run a few erans. One of them was to go to the post office to send some money. (Gotta pay for Entertainment Weekly!)

Well anyway I parked to write out the money order. Easy Right?

Well I decided to drive again, completely forgetting that there was a huge curb in front of me. So what does smart Bryan do? I just completely drive over the curb and make a scene that did not need to be made.

A few people looked back at the loud noise that my car made as it drove off the curb. I was so humiliated I drove off and came back to the post office an hour later.

Hey...that curb was in my way!

Good Day.

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me feel better. I hit a curb about a year ago and completely ruined my tire - actual rim and all. So now I know that I'm not alone. Thanks for that. Haha. And yes, sarcasm does rule.

    ReplyDelete