Monday, March 9, 2009

The 10 Out-of-this World things to do B4 I die....#1


So I've decided to write a list of the 10 things I'm going to do before I die. I will you use one post for each one in no particular order.


Fun times.


# 1- Write an Oscar winning Screenplay:


Yes...It's a stretch but it's a no-brainer. I have so many stories pin-balling in my head one of them is bound to find it's way to paper. One thing is for sure, sarcasm and dry humor will be spewing from it.


But I'm going to need an awesome life story to catch the attention of Hollywood. Diablo Cody (the writer of Juno) had the whole "former-stripper" thing going for her. I guess I can tell them that I'm a former drug dealer that wrote this screenplay in jail. Or maybe I can tell them I wrote it while stranded on an island for years.


Something like that is bound to grab their attention. Right?
Please make note, this list is just getting started and will be getting stranger as time progresses.
-Also a "hint" of sarcasm will be attach to each of these post, just giving you the heads up.
Post #2 in this list is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment