Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Return....

Yes...I know....I'm lazy but I have not and will not ever turn my back on blogging.

But anyway, my ears have been yearning for some good music lately. It's so easy to find music that's not good but I usually find myself on a scavenger hunt for the good tunes....yes I still say tunes.
-But 2009 will welcome the returns of Blink-182, Green Day, No Doubt, and Eminem. It's about time this decade got an adrenaline shot straight from the nineties.

Also I been hooked on a barrage of reality television. There's this show on VH1 called "I Love Money..." it's a show about reality stars...who apparently love money and want to win it. Promote the guy who thought of this.

In other news, School is taking up my time and I blame it on stealing my blogging time.

But I will make a promise to myself that blogging will become a daily thing in my life again....like working out....but I never do that. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment