Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blinded By the Light

If you spot me, I usually will have my glasses on. I need them to drive. And for school. I pretty much need them to not seem like I'm talking to blurry figures...vision rules.

So I have decided that I'm am going to try and get Lasik eye surgery. Lasik Eye Surgery is apparently an old fad that I am just latching on to...I might latch onto the new fad...Twitter.

From my understanding Lasik "fixes" your eyes in a matter of minutes. Has technology ever let us down...I think not.

Since this blog post was kind of empty, I will conclude by stating a few lyrics from a song that has nothing to do with vision whatsoever...I think...

"Blinded by the light, Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night..."

Vision and 70's music all in one. Far Out.

2 comments:

  1. I have glasses. I love glasses. Glasses = life...sometimes. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think I did. I mean, I have always had a list of things to do, but after I read your blog that list came to me. and it became the Official List of Things To Do Before DOD. So, yeah, I stole it. Haha

    ReplyDelete