So I started reading this book called "The Road" a while ago. Never finished it. I found it in my closet with the book mark "marked" at the 93rd page.
Now I started reading this book for school...and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna finish that either.
God Bless Spark Notes.
I just find it funny how we always finish things we probably shouldn't finish; like that wonderful Big Mac or that Philly Cheese steak with the side order of heart failure. Yet we always fall short or just completely put off important things.
You ever have a sudden rush of motivation and you get so excited. Like for example, how many times have you stated, "Tomorrow I start my diet," or "I'm gonna start being nice."
There as useless as New Years Resolutions.
I think it's the In-completeness that completes our lives. We love deadlines, risks, blue wire red wire, waiting till the last second. like pulling a Macgyver....whoever that is....or Macgruber...that's better.
The In-complete makes it unpredictable which makes it interesting.
Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment